Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update for the team

Alright, so the build is coming along great. I need some pictures from people on the team, and I will have plenty to post. This is what's happening to bring everyone up to date.

A while ago:
1.) Custom transmission case machined- now we just need to get the shafts and gears finished. They should be coming in this week.

2.) Cockpit built

3.) Lazer cut brackets (for everything) were made.

Two weeks ago:
1.) front suspension mounts done

Last week:
1.) Front suspension complete
2.) Rear bracing tubes complete and put in.
3.) Rear suspension mounts done
3.) brake mounts done.
4.) transmission mounts about done.

I know that most people outside of the team dont know what any of this stuff is, so I will try to get pictures up here in the next day or two. Bear with me.

Basically, at this rate, we will have a car in two weeks.

1 comment:

Jeremy Baker said...

Good stuff. If you send me your CAD files i can work on a nifty animation with your pride and joy there.